Increase horse power!!
Your membership will also give you opportunity to voice your opinion on issues affecting you, receive discounted prices to attend QHC hosted events plus more
Your membership will assist us to:
- consult with and represent you on current legislative issues including
- the new Biosecurity Bill,
- the Code of Practice for the Land Transportation of Livestock and
- the Department of Housing and Public Works proposed new Queensland Development Code in relation to farm buildings.
- fund community engagement activities, such as
- Hendra virus and vaccine education
- Emergency Planning Tax Box CD promotion
- HOSS alerts
- eQuiNEWS newsletter publication and distribution
- facilitate training activities on
- Large Animal Rescue awareness,
- Industry Liaison Officers
- Land | Water | Horses program.
- meet the costs associated with being an active member of the Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) Industry Advisory Committee and also for our President, Mr Rob Kerslake to attend AHIC Board Meetings as your Director. Both vital activities ensure Queensland's voice is heard at a national level.
So please help us to increase Queensland's horse power, become a member today and be in the draw to win this fabulous prize.
Click to become a member or renew your membership!
The lucky winners of the July membership promo for a subscription to Horses and People Magazine
Cedar Grove & District Riding Club
Thank you to Horses and People Magazine
for the generous support!